2 Fish(es) were more than enough

I've been reading the stories of Elijah and Elisha again. The power that they had to do all those incredible things is the same power I have in me now. I remember Jesus taking two small fish and 5 loaves of bread and feeding thousands and thousands of people. It feels like I only have 2 small fish right now and I look around at the crowd of hungry faces and wonder what I'll do...I must hold 'unswervingly' and believe that Jesus will multiply those small fish in 4 weeks and I must be overly grateful for those fish.

My favorite brother turned 22 last week. He's not been the happiest camper lately, but I am still praying for Him.

What do I want? I want to believe. In growth and in the Lord's will being done.
VM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Non-Homeschooler

Church Membership

2023 and I'm Still Here